Thursday 11 May 2006

The Push and Shove

Selbstmörder, Édouard Manet, 1877
I can't summon the will to go to college. I went in this afternoon to read the papers (as last Friday), but I didn't go to European Studies, even though I like that class. I'm not going to Psych or Sociology anymore, since I wasn't enjoying those and when you've failed the course, like moi, you can go to whatever classes you want: It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything. At least until June 9th. I should probably use all that free time to write that optimistic series of posts I've been meaning to write for about 3 months - might go some way to explaining why I, and the rest of society, can't be bothered with anything anymore. I'll need to go in tomorrow since my brother doesn't have another exam until Tuesday.

[149]

No comments: