Wednesday 26 April 2006

I Fall Into the Wide Screen

Am I the only person who puts on Return of the Jedi before they go to bed, just to see Leia's braided hair in the last half hour, and uses VLC's snapshot function like I'm armed with a dozen rolls of film? There's a bit around chapter 37 on the ROTJ DVD where Han gets angry with C3PO, and Carrie Fisher smiles at something happening off to the left of the Camera.

I'll probably get sued for uploading such a high-res screenshot
There's something captivating about that smile. You know you've gone over the edge when you wish you were involved with Leia; hanging around a playpark holding hands, being decidedly cheerier than I am now. I've been refraining from watching Battle Royale as it sent me off the deep end in January.

You'll be glad to know I stopped my constant listening to The Black Hit of Space and WXJL Tonight by the Human Leage on Monday evening. Hell, I might even go to college this week, rather than my planned wander round the cemetary. Now excuse me whilst I dream of Leia...

[194]

No comments: