Sunday 30 October 2005

Another Article Backlog

Once again, college hogs all my time. For the next week or two I'll be churning out essay after essay about Bismarck, Education, Marx/Lenin, and Memory.

The current backlog of lengthy draft posts include: McDonalds/Coca-Cola - Food and Revolution, The SQA is Out to Get Me, and Part Two of Property, Theft and Thoughts Thereof.

Of course, the minute I finish my college essays another batch will come along. My Alternate History project has already been pushed back to the Winter Solstice (and will probably be pushed back to April or next Summer). I'll be publishing my Marxism-Leninism essay from Politics on Dardanelles along with the rest of them whenever I have a moment to upload them.

At least I blog more than Para :P

EDIT - Updated backlog list
[134]

No comments: