Tuesday 24 January 2006

Back At The Wheel

As there's nought to worry about on the Tuition Fees front, I thought I might get back to writing something here.

I know at least a few people have dropped by this blog and at least one has differing opinions on some of the socio-political-economic posts. If you have an opinion on a post or an argument against some of my controversial ideas (eg, killing most people over 30), please comment on it using the Comment feature. There has to be a least one bullet-ridden wall when the revolution comes :P

For those concerned with my Battle Royale obsession, I haven't watched it since last Friday. The Donnie Darko comparison is apt as I only watched that once after my 5 viewings (the following month) and it appears I won't be watching it again for a while (I know it so well, I was actually replaying BR in my
mind last night whilst trying to sleep). Indeed, "the only one worth dying with would be you"

[172]

No comments: