Thursday 10 November 2005

African Night Flight

You might actually see some of the posts I promised two weeks from now. The first bloc of my course finishes next Friday, followed by a week in which to remediate any problems with the outcomes.

Let me share some of the highlights for this week:
Tuesday 8PM - Wednesday 3AM: Writing a 1000 word essay on German Unification
Wednesday 8PM - Thursday 4AM: Writing a 2000 word essay on Sociological Perspectives on Education
Tonight: ~8PM - 3AM: I will be writing a 1000 word essay on Memory for Psychology (with the added bonus that it was for last Friday)

I have a number of demands, namely; don't give me all the essays at once, slow the Earth's rate of spin to 1 in 30 hours (15 hours of sleep, 15 awake), genetically engineer me to function without sleep, increase the neural impulse speed between my mind and my hands when typing, and when I do succumb to sleep, pause the time - it's going to waste.

Just waiting for the soothing weekend to get some sleep...

No comments: